Tadley & District Chamber of Trade (TDCT)
Roundabout Book 2018 edition
Application form deadline: 27th October 2017.
Content deadline for advertisers requiring artwork: 27th October 2017.
Artwork deadline for advertisers providing their own artwork: 24th November 2017.
Proof acceptance deadline: Proofs of the artwork will be sent to the email address supplied on your application form wherever possible. As there are over 100 advertisers we can’t be more specific about when a proof will be sent. All artwork must be approved by the advertiser by 24th November 2017. If proofs are not approved by this date we will assume approval and cannot accept responsibility for errors or omissions.
Payment: Full payment must be made by online bank transfer using the reference provided on the form, or by cheque. The application form must be returned to the address provided with the application form. Adverts will not be processed without payment.
VAT: The Roundabout book does not attract VAT and therefore neither do the adverts.
Acceptable formats: Wording for adverts can be supplied within an email message or as a Word (or similar) document.
Any photos or logos to be included must be sent as separate files as .eps, .jpg or .tif.
Advert copy can be e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligibility to advertise in the 2018 Roundabout
- Advertisers must have a business address within the area defined by the TDCT as being Tadley & District:
- Exceptions are advertisers who have a business/service that cannot be supplied by someone within the area listed above. These adverts are accepted at the discretion of TDCT and their decision is final.
Terms & Conditions
- All adverts are accepted by Tadley & District Chamber of Trade on the understanding that they are copyright free. This includes any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in the advert. It is the advertiser’s responsibility to acquire any necessary permissions for the use of any images, logos, photos, trade logos, clip art or any other content that is used in their advert.
- The advertiser (person or persons placing the advert with Tadley & District Chamber of Trade) agrees not to breach any contract or infringe any copyright, trademark or any other right of a third party. Tadley & District Chamber of Trade will not be held liable to any proceedings regarding such breach or infringement whatsoever.
- Tadley & District Chamber of Trade accepts no liability for any illegality arising from error, omission or inaccuracy regarding material submitted to them and the advertiser will indemnify Tadley & District Chamber of Trade against any breach of this clause.
- Every effort is made by Tadley & District Chamber of Trade (“the Chamber”) to ensure that it accurately publishes advertisers’ adverts.
- However, the adverts are submitted by advertisers to the Chamber. The Chamber cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for the contents of the adverts and this includes any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the adverts or for any matter connected with and arising out of the publication of the information submitted by the advertiser.
- Changes in prices, services and facilities may occur after the publication date.
- The Chamber disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from the adverts and from any reliance placed upon the adverts and their contents by readers of this publication. The Chamber disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from the adverts and from any reliance placed upon the adverts and their contents by readers of this publication. The Chamber does not endorse or comment upon the adverts or the advertisers who submit them.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to check the advert and ensure that it is correct at proof approval stage. No responsibility will be taken by Tadley & District Chamber of Trade for any errors subsequently identified (i.e. after proof approval).
- Any logos/images/photos supplied should be a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any image/logo/photo supplied at a lower resolution
- Any adverts supplied in .jpg, pdf or any other pre-prepared format will be inserted into the Roundabout as supplied and will still require proof approval. These files should be supplied at a minimum of 300dpi. No responsibility can be taken for the print quality of any advert supplied at a lower resolution. These files may be re-sized to fit the advertised space.
- Any advert that Tadley & District Chamber of Trade has created as a complimentary service to the advertiser cannot be used in another publication or advertising medium (e.g. website) without the written approval of Tadley & District Chamber of Trade. A fee may be payable to Tadley & District Chamber of Trade if an advertiser wishes to re-use an advert in this way.
- Tadley & District Chamber of Trade reserves the right to refuse/edit advertisements at their discretion.
- Full payment is required by the date specified on the advert application to ensure publication of the advert. Any adverts for which payment has not been received will not be published.
- Once an application has been confirmed, either by an advertiser signing and returning the order confirmation form or by confirmation telephone call, email or letter, no refunds can be given if the advertiser subsequently decides that they wish to cancel the advert.
- Tadley & District Chamber of Trade gives no guarantee of the level of response to adverts and is unable to offer a refund if no response is received.
- The distribution of Tadley & District Chamber of Trade may vary at the discretion of the publisher. It is intended to distribute to 10,000 households and business premises within Tadley & District.